Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hand-Painted Christmas Cards

*****
I feel like I need to post something. Because of recent injuries, and the lack of photographic inspiration, I have been pouring all my creativity into other pursuits. I have been creating elements for a cube decorating contest at work, preparing to be a secret Santa, and painting Christmas cards. I have been having a lot of fun, but it doesn't leave much time for a city daily photo! I hope to get back into the swing of things soon.
*****

6 comments:

Lynette said...

These Christmas cards are so nice! I love sparkly things. Hope you're doing better, and I agree that pouring your creativity and other pursuits can be very much fun.

Lynette said...

About my photo, all I had to do was lean over from my seat in a corner booth situated right at the edge of the stage sort of behind/beside the organist's bench, set my camera on top of one of those cords, and snap until I had a few. Luckily, one turned out well enough for me to share it. Thanks!

William Kendall said...

Keeping yourself busy is a good thing, and this is a fine way to do so!

cieldequimper said...

Sorry that you have been injured, hoping you are better. These are so pretty!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Was hoping you were feeling a little better Barb. Sounds like you've been busy, love the Chrissy cards. You take it easy and do what you can.

RedPat said...

They are great!