Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bridges


*****
We tried to locate a cache on the 14th Street Bridge today. This was our second attempt. The first time we could not really look because there were too many people. Today, no people, but we still couldn't locate it. Because we are new at this, we really don't know what to look for. As part of the River Walk Geo Cache, we thought we were looking for similar cache boxes, but I guess that is not the case. I guess we will have to try again. Before we left, I took a shot with my iPhone. 
*****

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Sounds like an interesting activity for y'all.

cieldequimper said...

Nice winter colours. Hope you find it next time!

Lowell said...

Looks like a bleak day to go looking for geo caches or any kind of caches for that matter. I hope your luck turns and you find the thing or things or whatever.

What is a geo cache anyway?

Lowell said...

Thanks for your comments, Barb, and for the explanation of geo caching. It does sound like fun. If your GPS works! :)

William Kendall said...

It feels bleak, but that's part of the appeal of the shot!

longbeachpeninsuladailyphoto said...

I love geocaching, although I've only been a few times. This looks like a great spot to hide a cache. Did you ever find it?