Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

No Open Carry Firearms

*****
At the local flea market. Does this mean that it's ok to carry a concealed firearm?
*****
Now, I live in Alabama, but this week in Georgia, Govenor Deal made it legal for citizens with a permit to carry, to bring weapons into most schools, churches, and bars. In some cases these weapons can be concealed. Is this guy on drugs? I guess the gun lobby knows where they stand in the state of Georgia.
*****
Now, I believe that we have the right own weapons to protect land and liberty, but to carry a concealed weapon into a bar is just asking for trouble. We will just have to wait and see how long before we have our own version of the Trayvon Martin shooting. 
****

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

From outside the country, American gun laws- or the lack thereof in some states- seem insane.

RedPat said...

Scary stuf!! I don't even know anyone who owns a gun. Makes me want to stay north of the border that's for sure.

linda said...

I believe it should be legal to have a gun, carry a permit, but, do we have to have it with us 24-7? Our nation is going down the tubes already and gunfire is happening everywhere - every day. SAD.

Lois said...

I don't understand this obsession with guns and totally agree with you. Georgia is a much less appealing place to me now.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Absolutely terrifying Barb, it's like a disaster waiting to happen oui.