Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Mother's Day - My Boys - #TBT

*****
In honor of Mother's Day in just a few days, this #TBT shot is of my sons; Sean and Jeremy. They are not little boys anymore, far from it, but they were the cutest little guys ever. Sean is about 4 (he was and still is, the best big brother ever) and Jeremy is 1. We were living in Ilsfeld, Germany at the time so the holidays were made up of close friends, long distance phone calls, and boxes wrapped in brown paper bags. We watched VCR movies for 3.5 years because our TV didn't support the frequencies in Europe. Boy am I glad we didn't buy the Betamax!!!
*****
We will be hitting the road for a couple of weeks. I may post intermittently. I will definitely be posting on Instagram, twitter, and FB, so you can find me there.
*****
 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Barbara.

Kate said...

A proud Mother, and you have every right to be. I have you have a great Sunday!