Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Mott House - Under Construction

*****
I have posted shots of the front of the Mott House before, but I am pretty sure this is the first time I shot the back of the house. This portion of new construction is a stairwell. I assume the third floor is where the new boardroom will be. They are matching up the roof line which makes happy. I hope they do that on the elevator shaft on the left side of building which will be seen from the river walk. Right now that part of the new construction is cinder block from bottom to top and pretty ugly. 
*****

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Construction often is. hopefully the final product is worth it.

Grant Blakeney said...

Very nice. It's always good to see beautiful homes being improved upon.

cieldequimper said...

It's nice to see that it isn't way too modern!